Wednesday, February 24, 2010

here, there, and everywhere.

so here I am, drowning past events in tea and music. i've been trying to get my mind off of school lately and just focus on ahead with what i wanna do with my life. i've landed work down here after all, my aunt who's a photographer has been asked by some of her friends - and clients - if I'd like to make them drawings of their bf's and childred and such. to be honest, it's a good thing I'm working now. i have to make money somehow and it's a good thing I'm making it doing something i love. so there's a plus. and in Mexico, money is freaking precious now-a-days. ugh. i hate economy crisis.

Beauty school is there still, i've been lacking in going lately. don't get me wrong, i like doing all that stuff, but i don't have the same passion for it as the other girls there. when I went today we practiced this really cute hairstyle and i fell completely in love with it. i practiced it on my friend Tania and it looked way better on her because she has long hair.


no i'm not going bald, it's braided. ha ha. i think it's a very cute hairstyle for say, a bride or even for just a girl's night out or a date. i loved it and plan on doing it more often for when i go out. :) but since my hair is so short, my friend had to pin it all up from the back.
i've been saving up money to buy more fabric for the outfits i'm designing. i never though i'd like designing clothes but i guess being an artist just has its own little ways of bending around things. i love drawing dresses and mainly pencil skirts and such. i found a couple off the internet and since i've been keeping up with my workout, i'm finally getting comfortable wearing dresses and skirts. for those of you who don't know; my mum makes most of my clothes. i like having things that are one of a kind, like myself, and wearing them in public. i guess i like it because not only is it unique, but my mum gets work out of it. sometimes people like what i wear and ask wear i bought it, then i say my mother made it for me. she makes a wide variety of clothing. pants, shorts, skirt, dress, anything you want. she made my helena dress for my 15th birthday. :)
i've decided i'ma use this blog as a daily journal. i use to post everything on my myspace blog but for some reason i never liked it. so keep checking in.

xoxo.
Alice






Nancy had Celeste! ain't she adorable. im an aunt! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment