Sunday, May 2, 2010

it's a fine line, between chaos and creation.

so here's life. after 2 years of stress, being afraid, and dreaming that some day i'd finally fly away. i can tell you all now that i'll be leaving wonderland in june and finally start my life back home in phoenix. i don't know if i could be any happier or if i could smile more than i already do, but i'm happy. and i don't even think the word 'happy' could describe what i'm feeling. after spending two months in phoenix, by myself with no family but my aunt and cousins. everything i wanted to accomplish - i did. i passed my GED with flying colors and was accepted to the only university i really wanted to go to. and i'm happy to say now that you're reading the blog of an ASU Sun Devil.


quick thank you to Karina! you're the best. <3

right now i'm blasting Macca on my laptop and just laying down on my bed, staring at my room here in Mexico. i came back 2 weeks ago and i only have 5 more to go. everyone back home told me to stay but i really wanted to spend some time with my family before i move back permanently. especially my young sister Amy who's going to be 4 in june. you know, i never really understood why people say that family's the most important thing in the world, and now that i do understand. it really is. you shouldn't take them for granted because life's really short and you must enjoy every moment you get with them.


faith was all i needed to help move forward and now that everything's in place, i can look ahead without worrying what would happen. ha ha ha, i wonder what my haters are thinking of, reading this. i only have one thing to tell them. see, i told you i wouldn't fail.


xoxo,


Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment