Tuesday, May 11, 2010

up and over it and over them.

i need a reality check. no one told me that it was already may 11th!!!! my mind is playing tricks on me. i still feel like i have another 5 weeks until i go back home but i never realized that it's only 3 now. wowwww. life flys too damn fast doesn't it? i remember when i was15 going on 16, my grandfather told me that life seem to just slip by once you turn 16. he's right. and once i turned 16, my whole life flipped upside down when i had to move to mexico. i was so worried with how i was going to finish high school and if things were going to change between my friends and i. to be honest with you, even though i was born in phoenix, az, i grew up in los mochis, sinaloa. i realized things i never realized before. i was able to see who my real friends were and complete high school in a way that was a hassle but i still passed, ready to go to college. i've matured too fast, i've been told i have the mind of a 30 year old. i know what's right and what's wrong but i still live my life to the fullest with no regrets. life is too damn short to be worrying over pointless bs. and kids in high school, don't stress over dumb drama: it's seriously dumb and isn't worth you getting all bummed over it.
even though i don't say it enough davis, i'm so proud of you. and i'm so sorry i won't be able to make it to your graduation. a best friend you can consider a sister doesn't come around often and i will hang onto to you for life. i know you'll never let me down. we've been friends for 7 years now and there's many more to come. we've proved so many people wrong, people who wanted to break us up and make us turn against each other and you know what? they can all go to hell and envy our relationship.they've been doing it for 7 years and will continue to do so. ha ha. it's funny how we can attach ourselves like leeches to people and there's about 5% of them that won't let you go. and that 5%, you have to keep.

doris. i love you. you're going through so much on your own and it's not fair. but remember i'll always be there to protect you. i remember when you called me your alice cullen and i called you my bella swan. we really are best friends and i feel it in my heart. dumb little girls f around with you so much, it pisses me off but one of these i swear i'm just gonna kick their ass. apparently they won't shut their mouths after i asked them to - nicely. but 3rd strikes the charm. they're gonna get it. i promise. i hate that i'll be leaving you soon.

i cut my hair early this week. very victoria beckham, rihanna stylish. i love it. i've decided to grow it out after this cut and once it's pretty long i will cut it all off again and donate it to cancer. i've been thinking about that for a while now. cancer patients deserve to look and feel beautiful too.


my pet sparrow jack (whom i think is a girl sparrow now, i can't tell) is flying alot now, mainly stays in my room. it almost time to let her go and live life. she's so adorable.


anyone wanna get me these for my 18th birthday? i'd seriously sport these. :)

xoxo,

alice.

1 comment: